A 5-week Praxis Immersion on Multiplying Sent Communities w/ JR Woodward & Eun Strawser
About This Immersion
Not all missional communities are created equal. Just because we label something missional, doesn’t make it missional. While each missional community is unique, shaped by a distinct team and context, there are key elements that are necessary if a community is going to become a community on mission. Join us for this five-week immersion to learn how to be a community on mission that can reach her full missional potential, leading to movement possibilities.
During this Praxis Immersion, we will
- Identify both the identity and motivation for being a sent people
- Implement practical templates for shaping social space for mission
- Discover key ways to connect personal space to social space for communities on mission together
- Utilize practical ways to build bridges for multiplication for sent communities
- Organize your church community to anticipate growth and change for sent communities to become a movement
The Flow (Thurs, 4-5pm EDT, June 3-July 1, 2021):*
Week 1: Being a SENT Community: the identity and motivation for communities on mission
Week 2: Living as a SENT Community: templates of social space for mission
Week 3: Equipping SENT Disciples: tethering personal space to social space
Week 4: Multiplying SENT Communities: building bridges for new social spaces
Week 5: SENT to Start Movement: anticipating growth and change and assessing loss and gain*RECORDINGS: With your ticket, you will receive the recordings of each session in case you are unable to attend.
Share this Post