Daniel Sangi Im is the Founder and Director of Church Multiplication for NewChurches.com at LifeWay Christian Resources. He also serves as Teaching Pastor at The Fellowship, a multisite church in Nashville and hosts the New Churches Q&A Podcast.
With a M.A. in Global Leadership, Daniel has served and pastored in church plants and multisite churches ranging from 100 people to 50,000 people in Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, Korea, Edmonton, and Nashville.
He is married to his wife, Christina, since 2006 and has three children.
Books from Daniel
Follow Daniel on Twitter here: @danielsangi.
Articles On Leadership
- Why You Should Read Multiple Books at the Same Time
- Two Ways to Overcome Your Weaknesses
- 4 Ways to “Flip the Classroom” in your Church
- Why I ditched the M.Div…and am still a pastor
- Your Desert Experience in Ministry – Part 3/4
- The Impact of Commuting on Church Planting and Campuses
- Campus Pastor Skill #1: How to Close a Service
- Tomorrow’s Church Planting
- 3 Ways Tesla Affects Your Church Metrics
- How to Develop a Church Planting Farm System
- Why Every Healthy Church Needs The Second Gen
- Sociology of the Homeless in Seoul, Korea
- A Korean Funeral
- The Power of Shame in Asian Cultures
Share this Post