The Covid-19 pandemic is disrupting life as we have known it. It will take radical social distancing for us to flatten the curve.
What does it mean for the people of God to be a blessing to their neighborhood and networks in a time that feels chaotic and unpredictable?
In this webinar we will be drawing practical, on-the-ground, missional lessons from church planters who happen to be doctors, nurses, community developers, and coaches in their communities. Many of the panelists live at the epicenter of the U.S. breakout -Seattle, Washington.
Each has been living into this new normal, creatively joining the Spirit and embarking on mission in new ways.
If you are looking to strengthen your soul and your church, as well as discover ways to approach incarnational mission with asset-based intelligence, this webinar is for you and your team.
Join us for a free webinar March 26, 2020 at 4 PM EST as we explore Living Missionally Amidst COVID-19
DURING THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL:
· Learn how to engage in soul care in the midst of self-isolation
· Explore how to be a community on mission while practicing wise social distancing
· Discover how to serve your local hospital and first responders
· Consider ways to bless local businesses and at-risk youth
· Develop concrete ways to love your neighborhood in the midst of a pandemic
Share this Post