A 4-week Immersion in how to construct a formational journey that is unique to your church w/ Taeler Morgan & Eun Strawser
About this Immersion
Few churches have a missional, accessible, holistic, clear path for making disciples. Do you have a visible path for equipping those in your own church community to be a disciples? Are they being shaped to go and make disciples of others? Jesus’ Great Commission was given to not just Leaders, but to the Priesthood of Believers. During this Immersion, we will get hands-on and practical as we construct a “Discipleship Pathway” that fits your unique community in order to multiply disciples who go and make disciples, in the way of Christ, in God’s world.
- Identify what Discipleship is and how to clearly equip your community in it
- Implement the 5 key building blocks in constructing a Discipleship Pathway
- Utilize a Discipleship Pathway in all stages of spiritual maturity
- Organize your church community around Discipleship rather than Spectatorship
The Flow (Thur, Aug 10th – Aug 31st):*
- Week 1: WHAT IS DISCIPLESHIP ANYWAY? – Define the need for an equipping framework that ignites all attendants out of Spectatorship into Discipleship.
- Week 2: ESSENTIALS OF A DISCIPLESHIP PATHWAY – Lay out the difference between root, fruit, and tools of discipleship.
- Week 3: BUILDING A DISCIPLESHIP PATHWAY – take an interactive look at a variety of Discipleship Pathways and give unique starters for you to consider in your own church context.
- Week 4: PLANNING FOR MULTIPLICATION – Identify where are the places in your current church rhythm where a Discipleship Pathway can be utilized and released. Consider what needs to Stop in order to Start.
*RECORDINGS: With your ticket, you will receive the recordings of each session in case you are unable to attend.
Taeler Morgan (PCUSA, MDiv Bethel Seminary) is planter/pastor of Gather Tacoma, church planting coach with the V3 Movement, and co-host of the Women Planters Connection Facebook community. She and her family love hanging out in their neighborhood, exploring the Pacific Northwest, and finding adventure in the ordinary!
Eun Strawser is a bi-vocational church planter and physician in Honolulu, HI. She was trained and practiced in Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania and as a Fulbright Scholar. She currently lives in Honolulu, where she’s surrounded by her tribe, “Ma Ke Alo o”, a people of Presence, which includes her red-bearded husband and their three, seriously, amazing children.
Share this Post